Flamberge two-handed sword - Gassenhauer - B-Ware
Middle German two-handed Sword "Gassenhauer" with flamed blade.
- Total length: 169 cm
- Blade length: 103 cm
- Handle length: 41 cm
- Weight: 3,20 kg
- Blade thickness (base): 5 mm
- Blade thickness (CoP): 5 mm
- Blade width (base): 4,5 cm
- Blade width (CoP): 4,5 cm
- Center of Percussion (CoP):33 cm
- Width of guard: 34 cm
- Material: 1085 carbon steel
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.
B-WARE: See photo. Slightly tarnished.
The Middle German two-handed sword "Gassenhauer" with flamed blade is an absolute eye-catcher in any sword collection! The flamberge, which is typical for landsknechts of the Renaissance, has an unusually tight winding. The ricasso and the hilt are wrapped with leather. The two-handed sword is delivered without scabbard.