Norse Sword Stiklestad
- Total length: 94 cm
- Blade length: 78.5 cm
- Grip length: 10 cm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Blade thickness (base): 2.9 mm
- Blade thickness (CoP): 2.7 mm
- Blade width (base): 4.7 cm
- Blade width (CoP): 3.5 cm
- Point of Balance (PoB): 13 cm
- Center of Percussion (CoP): 21 cm
- Wheeler-Oakeshott type: VI
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.
The wonderful Norse sword now called Stiklestad was the type used at this famous battle. It was as effective for cuts as it was for thrusts, which means it was the perfect sword for close combat. The wide fuller on both sides makes this edged weapon lightweight. The sword handles like an extension of your arm. The wooden grip is wrapped in suede for better manageability and it comes with a handsome, matching scabbard. The copper-filled pattern on the crossguard and five-lobed pommel give the hilt of our Stiklestad Norse sword a squat, powerful look.