Viking Sword Leutlrit
- Total length: 95.5 cm
- Blade length: 81 cm
- Grip length: 9 cm
- Weight: 1.13 kg
- Blade thickness (base): 3.7 mm
- Blade thickness (CoP): 3.1 mm
- Blade width (base): 5.9 cm
- Blade width (CoP): 4.1 cm
- Point of Balance (PoB): 15.5 cm
- Center of Percussion (CoP): 28 cm
- Wheeler-Oakeshott type: VI
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.
Except for the lettering in the fuller, our Leutlrit sword is an exact replica. It has the characteristic features of a Wheeler-Oakeshott type VI, such as the curved crossguard and the riveted, five-lobed pommel, and both are decorated in a copper-colored lozenge pattern. Its dimensions and weight are almost exactly the same as the original. The double-edged blade has a wide fuller which makes it light yet flexible and the slightly tapered, wooden grip has silvery studs to make it very manageable. Once you have had this Viking sword Leutlrit in your hand, you won't want to put it down. It comes with its own scabbard.