Damascus Steel Viking Sword
Its pommel has the cocked hat shaped typical of many Viking swords, and the ends of the crossguard turn upward to match. The langet at the center of the crossguard is also unusual and modern by way of comparison. But the most striking characteristic is the patterned fuller. Damascus steel makes the blade unusually hard. The ribbed wooden grip is wrapped with leather so that our double-edged Damascus steel Viking sword fits comfortably in your hand. It comes with a leather-covered wooden scabbard.
- Total length: 91 cm
- Blade length: 77 cm
- Grip length: 9.5 cm
- Weight: 0.95 kg
- Blade thickness (base): 4.2 mm
- Blade thickness (CoP): 3.7 mm
- Blade width (base): 4.5 cm
- Blade width (CoP): 3.2 cm
- Point of Balance (PoB): 17.5 cm
- Center of Percussion (CoP): 19 cm
- Wheeler-Oakeshott type: VI
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.