With its very straight blade and wide fuller, our spatha is a good example of this type. Another common feature of these weapons is that their crossguards and pommels are both made of metal parts combined with organic material and riveted. Only warriors who distinguished themselves on the battlefield had a ring at the top of their pommel. The tang of this Vendel spatha is enclosed by a grip of fine wood. The scabbard is made of leather and you can wear it over your shoulder.
- Total length: 93 cm
- Blade length: 76.5 cm
- Grip length: 8 cm
- Weight: 0.98 kg
- Blade thickness (base): 4.4 mm
- Blade thickness (CoP): 3.1 mm
- Blade width (base): 4.5 cm
- Blade width (CoP): 3.3 cm
- Point of Balance (PoB): 12 cm
- Center of Percussion (CoP): 24 cm
- Behmer type: 4
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.