Assassin's Creed II Ezio Saber
Original licensed edged weapon from the game, Assassin's Creed II
- Total length: 96 cm
- Blade length: 78 cm
- Grip length: 12.8 cm
- Weight: 0.93 kg
- Blade thickness (base): 4.6 mm
- Blade thickness (CoP): 4.7 mm
- Blade width (base): 3.5 cm
- Blade width (base): 2.5 cm
- Point of Balance (PoB): 15.7 cm
- Center of Percussion (CoP): 27 cm
We will only deliver this product to a legal adult.
The Assassin's Creed II Ezio Saber is a detail-rich reproduction of the saber in the game and exhibits all the characteristics of a slender, elegant Renaissance weapon. Of tempered carbon steel, the narrow blade is bent backwards and in true saber fashion is sharp on only one side. Curving around the assassin's hand and over the grip is an open work quarter basket of finely decorated ribs and rings for protection. Black leather wraps around the grip as does wire, diagonally. The forward bent pommel, the basket and the blade have been antiqued to give the Assassin's Creed II Ezio Saber an appropriately scuffed look.
- Assassin's Creed II Ezio Saber, 1-piece